June 5th - June 8th, 2012
University Centre Telč, Telč, Czech Republic
Institute of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics ASCR, v.v.i.
Faculty of Transportation Sciences CTU in Prague
Bergische Universität – GH Wuppertal, Faculty D, Dept. of Civil - Engineering
Aims and Objectives
The bilateral symposium shall bring together mainly young scientists, who are actively involved in experimental solid mechanics, theoretically and practically, in order to exchange experience, to report on the present state-of-art as well as on running research projects, to discuss due questions and problems and to promote the co-operation between individuals as well as between institutions. Therefore in the symposium discussions will play a highly significant role.
- development and new applications of experimental methods in mechanics of structures and materials and in biomechanics
- automatization of measurements and evaluation of experimental data
- confrontation of the results and procedures of experimental methods and computation modelling
- Announcement in pdf format
Conference FeeThe conference fee is only for the Czech participants. The fee 4600 CZK includes:
- one copy of the Conference Proceedings
- accommodation and full board (including breakfast, lunch, dinner and coffee break during lecture’s breaks) within the Symposium (from Tuesday dinner until Friday lunch)
- Conference payment form (ods format)
- Conference payment form (xls format)
- Conference payment form (pdf format)
Official language of the conference is English.